How do I have credibility to talk about topics on my blog (health, wellbeing & nutrition)? Honestly, I don’t have any specific certification, but it all comes down to one thing: opinion.
- I used to watch a tonne of "what I eat in a day" videos on Youtube, and many of the Youtubers weren't trained in nutrition. The reason why this is allowed is because we all have an opinion! What’s on my blog is just my opinion.
- My education background: I’ve graduated from a Bachelor of Science from Melbourne University (2015), and am currently studying a Bachelor of Applied Science (Osteopathy).
- I have a passion to research and learn about how to become the best version of myself in the most holistic way (through natural ways). The things that I learn, I want to share in the hopes that it may benefit others. These are things I found interesting that I would have wanted to learn in the past. I hope you love this space as I put my heart into it!
- The photos used are my own unless stated otherwise.
- These are just my opinions, but where possible, I have written down references I used at the bottom of the blog page.
My Transparency policy
- I disclose whether a post was sponsored or whether affiliate links are included. (It really grinds my gears when a favourite Youtuber or blogger doesn't disclose whether a video was sponsored or not!) I would never want to be running a blog feeling like I have anything to hide.
- I only become an affiliate with brands that I 100% would purchase from and genuinely recommend.